Terms and Conditions
By booking at The Wilderness Lodge the guest agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Booking & cancellation policy as detailed.
- Check in time is 2pm for all accommodation.
- Check out time is 10am for all accommodation.
- Rates per night are based on two adults.
- For the purpose of booking we consider a child to be aged 4 – 12 years and infants 0 – 4 years.
- Guest maximums must not be exceeded in accommodation styles.
- Accommodation is serviced.
- Minimum booking periods apply for selected school and public holidays.
- Bus group and tour operator bookings are not available online. Please book directly with management by emailing email@example.com.
- As we’re located within the National Park, strictly no pets allowed on the premises.
- A valid credit card will be preauthorised on arrival.
- Cooking of food is strictly prohibited in the accommodation and surrounding areas. Outdoor dining areas are provided for guests wishing to self-cater.
- Guests must remove any food and drink items from their cabins and outdoor dining areas on departure.
- Incidentals on house accounts will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Non-smoking policy applies to all accommodation and the Lodge property generally. A smoking zone is provided in the guest carpark, the area is nominated on the guest map.
- A cleaning fee of $200/room will be charged for smoking in a room.
- Follow all Wilderness Lodge rules as detailed.
- Quiet time is 9pm on the property and to be observed in consideration of all guests.
- The swimming pool hours are from 8am – 6pm, guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Management reserves the right to charge guests reasonable damage and repair costs arising from any misuse or damage to accommodation and facilities.
- Management reserves the right to terminate a booking agreement for reasons of non-compliance to Lodge rules or not following specific management directives.
- The Wilderness Lodge disclaims all liability for loss or damage whatsoever arising from your entry the Lodge. Guests enter the park at their own risk.
- Please note over the Easter, Christmas & Long weekends a minimum number of nights are required to stay.
NOTE: All tariffs quoted are for 2 adults per cabin – extra adult $20, extra child $15
1. Payment – to secure & confirm bookings, full payment is required at time of reservation.
2. Minimum stay – for all accommodation bookings, minimum stay is two nights’ standard.
(Please confirm through our reception for minimum stay requirements for Easter, public holidays, long weekends etc.)
3. Peak season – 29 March to 31 October.
4. Off-peak season – 1 November to 28 March.
- Please note the Lodge closes over December and January each year for maintenance. The exact closure dates will be displayed on the website.